Is it time for you to get back on track? This may be the best time of the year to do that.
The fall season is a great opportunity to hit the reset button on both personal and professional goals. And by doing so, it’s the perfect time of year to rebuild structure in your life and recommit to routines that help you meet certain goals.
You do not need to be an adult with ADHD to get some tremendous value out of this discussion with Sarah Reiff-Hekking of True Focus Coaching.
Sarah and Dave discuss the many reasons why this may be a great time to get back on track. Everything from the seasonal flow of business, kids back to school, and the end of vacation season for many makes this a good time to develop new routines and “get stuff done.” The right stuff…!
Key points in this podcast discussion include:
- The ability to create more structure
- More uninterrupted time because school has started.
- Putting personal goals above career goals
- What time horizons are and why they matter.
- Committing once again to regular self-care
Sarah gives listeners a road map to get back on track. Those tips include:
- First take a 10,000-foot view of everything you have committed to.
- If you must, use visuals such as a wall chart.
- Incorporate what Sarah calls a flexible template for work each week.
- Establish when you are working and when you are not working.
- Set up an environment that is conducive to productivity.
- And she shares so much more in this podcast.
Do you want to book a strategy session with Sarah? Check out the link below to connect with her.