The practice of marketing and public relations in a business has fundamentally changed in the past decade. When social media came into our landscape and began to take shape, it changed the way we did business on a number of levels. Those in business were left scrambling to make the best use of these new platforms. And that continues today as the rules keep changing.
In this podcast, we chat with Louis Gudema, author of the book, Bullseye Marketing. Louis helps us understanding the marketing trends in 2019 and beyond. We talk about how public relations and marketing has changed, what has stayed the same and how those in business can continue to create valuable and effective marketing and PR plans without letting is distract us into frustration.
Some points we discuss are:
- Has marketing always been a somewhat confusing part of an organization?
- Does Louis feel that marketing and PR frustrates certain people? Even marketers…
- How has marketing changed over the past decade?
- What are companies doing wrong in this digital age or marketing and PR?
- Have marketing, PR and advertising become just the same thing in this digital world?
- How do we begin to make our marketing less of a distraction and bring in more ROI?
And we have Louis Gudema’s top tips for getting an organization of any size on the right track in their marketing and PR.
You can find out more about Louis Gudema at: http://revenueassociates.biz/
And find the book Bullseye Marketing here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/173220361X