In this episode we chat with Melissa Orlov, author of The ADHD Effect on Marriage and The Couple’s Guide to Thriving with ADHD. Melissa aside from being an author of books on ADHD, also hosts seminars and groups on how to navigate ADHD and relationships. She is the leading authority on this subject and her groups are very popular.
In this Podcast on ADHD and Marriage we cover:
- We chat about the main reasons people come to her and her workshops?
- Melissa takes time to discuss how her ADHD groups and seminars structured.
- She details what she wants to achieve when working on a relationship with a couple.
- Melissa says that one of the keys to success is that both people in a relationship need to have an understanding of ADHD.
- We talk about relationships when it comes to entrepreneurship.
- How can that busy entrepreneur or businessperson do their part in maintaining a healthy relationship?
- Melissa’s top tips for maintaining a healthy relationship when ADHD is involved.
You can find Melissa Orlov at the website below, learn more about her books and sign up for her groups and seminars on ADHD.