This episode we chat with Laura MacNiven, co-founder of the Springboard Clinic based in Toronto and the author of the ADHD workbook, May We Have Your Attention Please?
The workbook is a great tool for anyone with ADHD trying to sort things out and find their way. Laura’s book is certain to do well with individuals with ADHD of all ages.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- We discuss the general theme of the workbook
- Did the workbook fill a void in the ADHD world?
- We talk about “the hidden you” and ways to find out what the perfect day is in your life.
- We chat about how this workbook can help the busy businessperson or entrepreneur who might have ADHD.
- We also have a discussion about how the Springboard Clinic works with someone to maximize their gifts
- And for the busy professional, Laura gives us her top tips for managing and maximizing a distracted mind.
You can find the book on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.ca/Have-Attention-Please-Living-Thriving/dp/1999571908/
Find out more about the Springboard Clinic here. http://www.springboardclinic.com/