This week we have a great chat with Sarah Reiff-Hekking, Ph.D, and Founder of True Focus Coaching, Inc. based just outside of Boston. Sarah works with professionals at all levels to help them overcome procrastination and overwhelm and prioritize all the important tasks in their life.
If you are professional in the business world then you have no doubt experienced, overwhelm, distractions and have even procrastinated on various tasks. Sarah walks us through how to overcome various distractions in our business life and gives us actionable tips on how to be more productive.
- How Sarah worked on her own struggles with procrastination and overwhelm.
- We talk about why procrastination is such a big issue with those in business
- Sarah walks us through the four issues we struggle with when it comes to time management
- Sarah’s three core philosophies when it comes to time management
- Fives step to busting through our own procrastination and overwhelm.
- The power of positive self-talk but understanding it is not the only solution
Sarah runs coaching programs as well as time management boot camps. Learn more about Sarah Reiff-Hekking here; https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
Find Sarah’s eBook, 5 Steps to Bust Through Procrastination & Overwhelm at www.Truefocustips.com